Russo Tumulty has broad experience in assisting clients with their business transactions.
- Attention to client needs
Recent transactions handled by
Russo Tumulty attorneys include:
- Purchase & sale agreements -- with PPAs, EPC agreements, O&M agreements and SREC purchase & sale agreements -- for power projects
- A multi-jurisdiction business structuring with multi-million dollar asset acquisition, operating agreements, employment agreements and escrow agreements
- a $170 million public merger (seller’s counsel);
- a $151 million corporate debt restructuring with four levels of debt warrants and ISO plan (company counsel);
- a $10 million ownership restructuring and real estate financing (LLC counsel);
- a $1.7 million pharmacy acquisition (buyer’s counsel);
- an $85 million bankruptcy restructuring, settlement, sale and financing (secured creditor counsel);
- a $15 million four-property real estate sale (sellers’ counsel);
- a $1,659,170,000 and $1,801,455,000 New Jersey tobacco settlement bond transactions (bond trustee counsel);
- a $257,510,000 New Jersey Transit Corporation certificates-of-participation-in-lease-payments bond transaction (bond trustee counsel);
- a $25 million real estate purchase (REIT counsel);
- a $2.2 million restaurant purchase with LLC formation (buyer’s counsel);
- a $100 million electricity supply agreement (supplier’s counsel);
- numerous letters of intent, offer sheets and private placement memoranda for acquisitions, investments, new LLCs, and solar power projects.
- a $3.7 million sale of commercial real estate (seller’s counsel);
- a $4 million collateralized guaranty with real estate (insurance company counsel);
- a $360 million per year, four-year supply agreement (supplier’s counsel); and
- formation and operating documentation for a variety of business ventures.
For assistance with your needs, please contact Howard Thompson, Esq. at 973-993-4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.